Cloudy Water, Head educating & pubs are open, the garden ones
On 14th April, Nick was joined, solo, by the incredible and brilliant Joanne, founder and Head Educator of Love Beer Learning, for a classic chat about beer and pubs. We discussed about the pubs reopening (obviously), how cloudwater pissed of the beer hipster (us) and even touched on being a sneaky hop smeller.
Below, you can find links to all the beer, breweries, pubs and items we discussed in the podcast.
Pub of the month – we hope to go back to soon
Joanne’s choice: The Thomas Tallis, Canterbury, UK
Pubs/Drinks/Venues/Paraphernalia mentioned in podcast
- The Foundry – Canterbury, UK
- Canal House – Nottingham, UK
- Gadds Black Pearl Oyster Stout – Ramsgate Brewery, UK
- Brewdog – again, we don’t need to tell you…
- Queer Brewing – Various, everywhere
- Eko – London, UK
- Good Karma beer co – UK, somewhere?
- Rock Leopard Brewing Co – South East London, UK
- The Albert – Hitchin, UK
- Radcliffe Arms – Hitchin, UK
- Tasting beer, by Randy Mosher
- Let me tell you about beer, by Melissa Cole